Pulaski County, Missouri Records
Pulaski County, Missouri (Map It) was created on January 19, 1833 from Crawford County. The county was named in honor of Kazimierz Pulaski (1745–1779), Polish soldier of fortune in the American Revolutionary War, he saved the life of George Washington and became a general in the Continental Army.
Pulaski County Cities and Towns include Big Piney, Crocker, Devils Elbow, Dixon, Gascozark, Hooker, Laquey, Richland, St. Robert, Swedeborg, Waynesville.
A Map of Pulaski County, Missouri contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Pulaski County, Missouri Courthouse Records
Pulaski County, MO Courthouse
The Pulaski County Courthouse is located in Waynesville, Missouri. Courthouse Fire destroyed most Pulaski County Court records June 13, 1903. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Pulaski county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Pulaski County Recorder of Deeds has Marriage Records from 1903 and Land Records from 1903.
- Pulaski County Circuit Court Clerk / Probate Court Clerk has Probate Records from 1833 and Court & Divorce Records from 1834.
- Pulaski County Clerk of the Court has Birth & Death Records from ?.
- Pulaski County Tax Assessor Office is responsible for appraising and assessing real estate property and person property for the purpose of taxation as well as transferring ownership of real estate, and keeping real estate maps up to date.
- Local Records Inventory Database, produced by the Missouri Local Records Preservation Program, is a compilation of inventories of local government records identified as having permanent or enduring value and housed primarily in county and municipal offices, but includes some libraries, museums, and historical and genealogical societies that maintain government records. Not all Missouri offices have been inventoried.
- Pulaski County Health Department has Birth Certificates since 1920 and Death Certificates since 1980
Pulaski County, Missouri Census Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1830, 1840, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: 1660-1820
- State Population Schedules: 1844-1881
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: 1850 and 1860
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1850, 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Pulaski County, Missouri Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Missouri Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from January 1910 to present
- Marriage Records: from July 1948 to present
- Divorce Records: from July 1948 to present
- Locations: Missouri Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth and Death Certificate, Marriage and Divorce Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Vital Records, Jefferson City, MO 65102, Telephone: 573-751-6387
Pulaski County, Missouri Resources
- RAOGK Volunteers for Missouri
- Pulaski County Genealogical and Historical Society
- U.S. Army Engineer Museum
- Old Stagecoach Stop Foundation
- Ozarks Genealogical Society
- Pulaski County, Missouri Message Boards
- Pulaski County, Missouri Genealogy Forum
Pulaski County, Missouri External Links
- Missouri Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Pulaski County, Missouri Books - Amazon
- Pulaski Co., Missouri - FindaGrave
- Moments in Time - Pioneer Families of Pulaski County Missouri with Mike Weber
- Guide to Pulaski County and Municipal Records on Microfilm - Missouri State Archives
- Missouri Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Pulaski County, Missouri Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Missouri (1808 - 1922)
- Pulaski Co. MOGenweb
- Pulaski County, Missouri Ancestry Database Collections
- Pulaski County, Missouri Military Records