Pershing County, Nevada Genealogy Guide
|Other NV Resources|
| NV Birth, Death, Marriage, |
Divorce & Death Records
NV Ancestor Records
NV Military Databases
NV Data Collections
NV Historical Newspapers
Social Security Death Index
Create a Free Family Tree
Pershing County, Nevada (Map It) was created on March 18, 1919 from Humboldt County. The county was named in honor of John Joseph (Black Jack) Pershing (1860–1948), the World War I general. Learn More About State of Nevada History
Pershing County Cities and Towns include Lovelock, Mill City, Unionville. A Map of Pershing County, Nevada contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Pershing County, Nevada Courthouse Records
Pershing County, NV Courthouse
Please contact the each clerk's department to confirm mailing address, hours, fees and other information before visiting or requesting information because contact information sometimes changes. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. The documents are available to interested parties, barring confidential issues. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Pershing county. The date listed for each category of record is usually the earliest registration filed. The earliest date does not indicate that there are numerous records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually registered.
- Pershing County Recorder has Birth / Death Records from 1919 and Land Records from 1919. The County Recorder is responsible for the recordation, scanning/microfilming, indexing and permanent storage of all Real Estate Transactions, Mining Claim Locations, Assessment work, Contracts, Leases, Judgments, Marriage Certificates, Fixture Filing Statements, Liens, Maps and all other Miscellaneous Documents.
- Pershing County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1919. The County Clerk is responsible for the issuance of all marriage licenses in the County.
- Pershing County Clerk of District Court has Probate Records from 1919 and Court Records from 1919. The County Clerk of District Court has jurisdiction over all Regular, Civil, Criminal, Probate, and Family courts.
Pershing County, Nevada Census Records
- Learn More: State of Nevada Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Indian Census Records: 1885-1940
- State Population Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Pershing County, Nevada Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Nevada Vital Records
- Birth & Death Records: from July 1, 1911 to the present
- Marriage & Divorce Records: None, See County Recorder and County Clerk
- Locations: Nevada Office of Vital Statistics, Nevada State Archives
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Death Certificate , Marriage and Divorce Verification Applications.
- In Person: Office of Vital Records, 4150 Technology Way, Suite 104, Carson City, NV 89706
Pershing County, Nevada Resources
- Pershing County, Nevada Message Boards
- Pershing County, Nevada Genealogy Forum read and post messages with other genealogy researchers for Pershing County