Platte County, Wyoming Records
Platte County Cities and Towns include Chugwater, Glendo, Guernsey, Hartville, Wheatland.
Platte County, Wyoming Courthouse Records
Platte County, WY Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research. The Platte County record dates below are from the earliest date to present time.
- Platte County Clerk & Recorder's Office responsibilities which include maintaining records of land transactions (deeds, mortgages, subdivisions, mineral leases, etc) and ssue Wyoming Marriage Licenses. They have Marriage Records from 1913 and Land Records from 1873.
- Platte County Clerk of District Court has many responsibilities which include the administration of estates, probate of wills, the appointment of guardians and is responsible for filing and maintaining records of all court proceedings and documents of both civil and criminal nature. They have has Probate Records from 1913 and Court Records from 1913 .
Platte County, Wyoming Census Records
Platte County, Wyoming Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Wyoming Vital Records
- Birth Records: from 1909 to present
- Marriage, Divorce and Death Records: from previous 50 years to present records more than 50 years old should be obtained from the Wyoming State Archives
- Locations: Wyoming Office of Vital Statistics, Wyoming State Archives
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage or Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Vital Statistics Services, 2300 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002; (307) 777-7591
Platte County, Wyoming Resources
- Chugwater Historical Society, 315 First St., Chugwater WY 82210
- Glendo Historical Historical Society, 204 South Yellowstone, Glendo WY 82213
- Laramie Peekers Genealogy Society Of Platte County, 1108 21st Street, Wheatland WY 82201
- Platte County, Wyoming Message Boards
- Platte County, Wyoming Genealogy Forum