Flagler County, Florida Records
Flagler County, Florida (Map It) was created on April 28, 1917 from Saint Johns Countyand Volusia County. Flagler County was named for Henry Morrison Flagler (1830–1913), founder of the Florida East Coast Railway.
Flagler County Cities and Towns include Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast , Beverly Beach, Marineland.
A Map of Flagler County, Florida contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Flagler Co. Historical Events:
- Bunnell incorporated June 2, 1911.
- Flagler Tribune established in 1913.
Flagler County, Florida Courthouse Records
Flagler County, FL Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Flagler county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court / County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1917, Land Records from ?, Probate Records from 1917 and Court Records from ?. The County Clerk of the Circuit Court / County Clerk is custodian of all records of all predecessor courts, whether justice of the peace, city, county, probate, civil, or criminal.
- Flagler County Tax Collector collects all real estate taxes including postponed and delinquent, all county revenues in addition to the research and issue tax deed applications. Our department is the holder of tax records and assessed values.
- Flagler County Health Department has copies of Birth & Death certificates. Also has computer access from 1917 to present for birth records for the entire state as well as births that occurred in this county.
Flagler County, Florida Census Records
- Learn More: State of Florida Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1920, 1930, 1940
- U.S. Census Reconstructed Records: None
- State Population Schedules: 1867-1945
- U.S. Federal Census Slave Schedules: None
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: None
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: None
- Union Veterans Schedules: None
Flagler County, Florida Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Florida Vital Records
- Birth Records: from January 1917 to present.
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from June 6, 1927 to present.
- Death Records: from January 1917 to present.
- Locations: Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, P.O. Box 210, 1217 Pearl Street (Zip 32202), Jacksonville, FL 32231-0042; PH (904) 359-6900 Ext. 1029.
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
Flagler County, Florida Resources
- State of Florida Archives and Societies
- RAOGK Volunteers for Florida
- Flagler County Genealogy Society of
- Flagler County, Florida Message Boards
Flagler County, Florida External Links
- Florida Historical Newspapers - Newspapers.com
- Flagler County, Florida Books - Amazon
- Flagler Co., Florida - FindaGrave
- Florida Indexed Historical Records - Familysearch
- Flagler County Courthouse History
- Flagler County, Florida Links - Cyndi's List
- Historical Newspapers from Florida (1823 - 1959)
- Flagler Co. FLGenweb
- Flagler County, Florida Ancestry Database Collections
- Flagler County maps from Exploring Florida website
- Flagler County, Florida Military Records