Millard County, Utah Records
Millard County, Utah (Map It) was created on October 04, 1851 as an Original county of Territory of Utah. The county was named in honor of Millard Fillmore (1800–1874), President of the United States from 1850 to 1853.
Millard County Cities and Towns include Delta, EskDale, Fillmore, Gandy, Garrison, Hinckley, Holden, Kanosh, Leamington, Lynndyl, Meadow, Oak City, Oasis, Scipio. A Map of Millard County, Utah contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Millard County, Utah Courthouse Records
Millard County, UT Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Millard county. The date listed for each record is usually the earliest registration filed. The date does not indicate that there are alot records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually filed with the clerk.
- Millard County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1887 and Birth / Death Records from ?. Vital Records are also available from the Central Utah Public Health Department or the State Archives. The County Clerk's responsibilities are to conduct Countywide elections, issue marriage licenses, issue business licenses for the unincorporated county.
- Millard County Recorder has Land Records from 1852. The County Recorder's duties include Record, store and retrieve land documents in the public record; Assist the public in locating real property parcels on ownership plats; Assist the public in locating records; Record Military Discharges and provide certified copies of these documents at no charge; Sell copies of documents and plats to the public.
- Millard County Clerk of District Court has Probate Records from 1852 and Court Records from 1852. The County Clerk of District Court duties services include Divorce, Protective Orders, Guardianship and other civil matters.
Millard County, Utah Census Records
- Learn More: State of Utah Census Records
- U.S. Federal Population Schedules: 1860, 1870, 1880 (free index), 1890 (fragmented), 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- State Census and Census Substitutes: 1850-1890
- U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Agriculture Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Selected U.S. Federal Census Industry Schedules: 1860, 1870 and 1880
- Union Veterans Schedules: 1890
Millard County, Utah Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Utah Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1905 to present
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from 1978 to present. see County Clerk for earlier records.
- Locations: Utah Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage or Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Utah Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 288 North 1460 West, PO BOX 141012, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-1012