Daggett County, Utah Genealogy Guide
|Other UT Resources|
| UT Birth, Death, Marriage, |
Divorce & Death Records
UT Ancestor Records
UT Military Databases
UT Data Collections
UT Historical Newspapers
Social Security Death Index
Create a Free Family Tree
Daggett County, Utah (Map It) was created on March 04, 1919 from Uintah County. The county was named in honor of Ellsworth Daggett (1810–1880), the first Utah Surveyor General. Learn More About State of Utah History
Daggett County Cities and Towns include Manila, Dutch John - (unincorporated), Linwood (inundated by Flaming Gorge Reservoir). A Map of Daggett County, Utah contains detailed information about roads and boundaries, these maps may include rural communities, churches, and cemeteries.
Daggett County, Utah Courthouse Records
Daggett County, UT Courthouse
Please contact the each clerk's department to confirm mailing address, hours, fees and other information before visiting or requesting information because contact information sometimes changes. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. The documents are available to interested parties, barring confidential issues. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Daggett county. The date listed for each category of record is usually the earliest registration filed. The earliest date does not indicate that there are numerous records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually registered.
- Daggett County Clerk has Marriage Records from 1918 and Birth / Death Records from ?. Vital Records are also available from the Tri-County Health Department or the State Archives. The County Clerk's responsibilities are to conduct Countywide elections, issue marriage licenses, issue business licenses for the unincorporated county.
- Daggett County Recorder has Land Records from 1918. The County Recorder's duties include Record, store and retrieve land documents in the public record; Assist the public in locating real property parcels on ownership plats; Assist the public in locating records; Record Military Discharges and provide certified copies of these documents at no charge; Sell copies of documents and plats to the public.
- Daggett County Clerk of District Court has Probate Records from 1918 and Court Records from 1918. The County Clerk of District Court duties services include Divorce, Protective Orders, Guardianship and other civil matters.
Daggett County, Utah Census Records
Daggett County, Utah Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Utah Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from 1905 to present
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from 1978 to present. see County Clerk for earlier records.
- Locations: Utah Office of Vital Statistics
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage or Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Utah Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 288 North 1460 West, PO BOX 141012, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-1012
Daggett County, Utah Resources
- Daggett County, Utah Message Boards
- Daggett County, Utah Genealogy Forum read and post messages with other genealogy researchers for Daggett County