Before submitting your request, please read the Guidelines For making Requests page on how to submit your requests, along with other information. Try to be as specific in your requests as possible and avoid asking for generalized searches.
Request SPECIFIC information and only in the areas for which the volunteers are offering. Make sure your email address is correct
or the volunteer will be unable to contact you.
- Do NOT ask a volunteer to do anything outside of his/her area or to do anything for which he has not volunteered.
- Do NOT request the same information from every volunteer listed in the area of your research.
- Do thank your Volunteers by giving them a positive rating at the bottom of their pages
Please Rate and Leave a Thank You in the Rating section of the Volunteer listing page.
Would you like to volunteer?
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Volunteers before doing so.
- Register and create your Profile
- Create a Listing with our automated form or submit a manual listing.
- Manage your Listings by editing current listings or adding new ones (add as many listings as you would like).
Worldwide Volunteer Directory
State Record Guides