Bannock County, Idaho Genealogy Guide
|Other ID Resources|
|ID Birth, Death, Marriage,
Divorce & Death Records
ID Ancestor Records
ID Military Databases
ID Data Collections
ID Historical Newspapers
Social Security Death Index
Create a Free Family Tree
Bannock County Cities and Towns include Arimo, Chubbuck, Downey, Inkom, Lava Hot Springs, McCammon, Pocatello.
Bannock County, Idaho Courthouse Records
Bannock County, ID Courthouse
Please contact the each clerk's department to confirm mailing address, hours, fees and other information before visiting or requesting information because contact information sometimes changes. The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. The documents are available to interested parties, barring confidential issues. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research.
The following dates indicates what vital, land, probate, and court records are in Bannock county. The date listed for each category of record is usually the earliest registration filed. The earliest date does not indicate that there are numerous records for that year and does not mean that all such events were actually registered.
- Bannock County Clerks Office has Probate Records from 1888.
- Bannock County Recorders Office has Marriage Records from 1895 and Land Records from 1880.
- Bannock County Sixth District Court Office has Court Records from 1866.
Bannock County, Idaho Census Records
Bannock County, Idaho Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Idaho Vital Records
- Birth and Death Records: from July 1911 to present.
- Marriage and Divorce Records: from May 1947 to present.
- Locations: Idaho Office of Vital Statistics, 450 W. State St., 1st Floor, Boise, ID 83720; (208) 334-5988
- Vital Records Online: USAVital, VitalChek or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death Certificates Applications.