Goshen County, Wyoming Records
Goshen County is bordered by Niobrara County, Wyoming (north), Platte County, Wyoming (west), Laramie County, Wyoming (south), Banner County, Nebraska, Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska (east), Sioux County, Nebraska (east).
Goshen County Cities and Towns include Torrington, Fort Laramie, La Grange, Lingle, Yoder.
Goshen County, Wyoming Courthouse Records
Goshen County, WY Courthouse
The Clerk's Office DOES NOT DO RESEARCH. Most staff will assist people in finding the materials, but it is up to the individual to do the research. The Goshen County record dates below are from the earliest date to present time.
- Goshen County Clerk & Recorder's Office responsibilities which include maintaining records of land transactions (deeds, mortgages, subdivisions, mineral leases, etc) and ssue Wyoming Marriage Licenses. They have Marriage Records from 1913 and Land Records from 1913.
- Goshen County Clerk of District Court has many responsibilities which include the administration of estates, probate of wills, the appointment of guardians and is responsible for filing and maintaining records of all court proceedings and documents of both civil and criminal nature. They have has Probate Records from 1913 and Court Records from 1913 .
Goshen County, Wyoming Census Records
Goshen County, Wyoming Vital Records
- Learn More: State of Wyoming Vital Records
- Birth Records: from 1909 to present
- Marriage, Divorce and Death Records: from previous 50 years to present records more than 50 years old should be obtained from the Wyoming State Archives
- Locations: Wyoming Office of Vital Statistics, Wyoming State Archives
- Vital Records Online: USAVital or Social Security Death Index
- Vital Records by Mail: Birth Certificate, Marriage or Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate Applications.
- In Person: Vital Statistics Services, 2300 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002; (307) 777-7591