Before submitting your request, please read the Guidelines For making Requests page on how to submit your requests, along with other information.
Try to be as specific in your requests as possible and avoid asking for generalized searches. Request SPECIFIC information and only in the areas for which the volunteers are offering. make sure your email address is correct or the volunteer will be unable to contact you.
- Do NOT ask a volunteer to do anything outside of his/her area or to do anything for which he has not volunteered.
- Do NOT request the same information from every volunteer listed in the area of your research.
Please Rate and Leave a Thankyou or comment in the Rating section of the Volunteer listing page.
Would you like to volunteer?
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Volunteers before doing so.
- Register and create your Profile
- Create a Listing with our automated form or submit a manual listing.
- Manage your Listings by editing current listings or adding new ones (add as many listings as you would like).
Non certified copies of Minnesota birth records (1900-1934 available, plus 2700 pre-1900 records)
Non certified copies of Minnesota death records (1908 - 2001)
I can do a variety of lookups in Douglas County, Minnesota, including Alexandria and the surrounding small towns, and townships.
I have access to approximately 22,000 burial records ranging from 1853 to 1919.
Will do cemetery pictures and look up for Dakota County, Minnesota. Will do Hennepin County as well depending on request
Compendium of History and Biography of Northern Minnesota. Includes Clay County and Norman County
I go to the MN History Center about 1X per week. I can try to get you obits, DC's and Naturalization records for all of MN.
Research in Ramsey County and the general Saint Paul and eastern suburbs area. Includes: Minnesota History Center, two different LDS Family History Libraries, Vital Records, local cemeteries, etc. Also, can provide/research local historical and geographical information for context and a peak into the lives of ancestors who were local residents.
Research at the Blue Earth County Historical Society and the Blue Earth County Court House
Have access to the Anoka County Historical Society archives and most cemeteries in the area. Will take digital photos and look for obits in the local papers if provided with at least a month and year.