Before submitting your request, please read the Guidelines For making Requests page on how to submit your requests, along with other information.
Try to be as specific in your requests as possible and avoid asking for generalized searches. Request SPECIFIC information and only in the areas for which the volunteers are offering. make sure your email address is correct or the volunteer will be unable to contact you.
- Do NOT ask a volunteer to do anything outside of his/her area or to do anything for which he has not volunteered.
- Do NOT request the same information from every volunteer listed in the area of your research.
Please Rate and Leave a Thankyou or comment in the Rating section of the Volunteer listing page.
Would you like to volunteer?
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Volunteers before doing so.
- Register and create your Profile
- Create a Listing with our automated form or submit a manual listing.
- Manage your Listings by editing current listings or adding new ones (add as many listings as you would like).
I will do research at the Historical Society of Harford County, Maryland. the Historical Society of Cecil County, Maryland and the Maryland State Archives. I will also assist anyone joining to locate documentation to join a lineage society.
Access to the Maryland State Archives which has all extant state and county records.
I live in the county seat of Cecil county and I have an ancestry.com membership.
Headstone pictures in Harford, Cecil and parts of Baltimore Counties. Look-ups at the Harford and Cecil County Historical societies. Obituary look-ups in the Aegis (a local Harford County newspaper).
I am happy to assist researchers, especially for those applying to hereditary societies
I will look up birth and deaths in Philadelphia PA. in a book I own. I will also photograph headstones and look up local information in Frederick and Carroll Counties in Maryland