Before submitting your request, please read the Guidelines For making Requests page on how to submit your requests, along with other information.
Try to be as specific in your requests as possible and avoid asking for generalized searches. Request SPECIFIC information and only in the areas for which the volunteers are offering. make sure your email address is correct or the volunteer will be unable to contact you.
- Do NOT ask a volunteer to do anything outside of his/her area or to do anything for which he has not volunteered.
- Do NOT request the same information from every volunteer listed in the area of your research.
Please Rate and Leave a Thankyou or comment in the Rating section of the Volunteer listing page.
Would you like to volunteer?
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Volunteers before doing so.
- Register and create your Profile
- Create a Listing with our automated form or submit a manual listing.
- Manage your Listings by editing current listings or adding new ones (add as many listings as you would like).
I don't know when or where he died but He was married to Matilda Rhine on February 21, 1839
I have worked at the local Simpson County Archives as a librarian and have done genealogical research for many years especially in Allen and Simpson Counties.
I can do obit searches, marriage records, court house documents such as wills, deeds
Will assist in research online, locate documents at local libraries and courthouses, and take cemetery photos.
I use online resources, courthouse documents, and owned books. The only charges will be any costs incurred.
I can search the library and historical library. I can do the cemetery. I also can do the surrounding county's. They are Henry County, Trimble county, Oldham County
I will try my best to find the information. There are other counties I can look in.