Before submitting your request, please read the Guidelines For making Requests page on how to submit your requests, along with other information.
Try to be as specific in your requests as possible and avoid asking for generalized searches. Request SPECIFIC information and only in the areas for which the volunteers are offering. make sure your email address is correct or the volunteer will be unable to contact you.
- Do NOT ask a volunteer to do anything outside of his/her area or to do anything for which he has not volunteered.
- Do NOT request the same information from every volunteer listed in the area of your research.
Please Rate and Leave a Thankyou or comment in the Rating section of the Volunteer listing page.
Would you like to volunteer?
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for Volunteers before doing so.
- Register and create your Profile
- Create a Listing with our automated form or submit a manual listing.
- Manage your Listings by editing current listings or adding new ones (add as many listings as you would like).
I will look up birth, marriage and death records at the O'Brien County, Iowa courthouse in Primghar, Iowa.
I can take Polk County cemetery photos and can search Iowa newspaper collection at the Iowa State Historical library. Must have date and city for microfiche newspaper searches. I also have international Ancestry.com subscription.
Will do look-ups of vital records in Iowa City, Washington, possibly Burlington. Also cemetery photos, newspaper mentions etc. I have am ancestry.com world subscription, a findmypast subscription and often keep a subscription to Archiv Digital (Swedish records).
I will do obituary look ups from Van Buren County and take photos at local cemeteries. If there is something else you need, ask me!